Salary ranging from: £25k - £35k.
We have an exciting opportunity for a 1st Line Analyst to join our NOC team based out of our Birmingham office with hybrid working.
The 1st Line Analyst is a critical point of contact for our customers and site contacts, as well as being the first point of technical escalation for the Service Desk. The key focus is ensuring all service requests and incidents are dealt with effectively, and that service effectiveness is demonstrated through key performance metrics
- Basic case and incident resolution of Business -WAN (broadband, leased line), VOIP, Management-LAN (Wired and Wi-Fi)
- Supplier, Vendor and 3rd party liaison and escalation
- Basic configuration, upgrades, installs and device low level changes (CPE, switch, VOIP, access points)
- Arrange field engineer and 3rd party site access
Skills and experience:
- 1 years’ experience within a NOC environment
- Basic understanding of ISP networking fundamentals
- 1 years’ equivalent networking experience or certification in either CCNA, JNCIA or CNWA
- Willing to work 24/7
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays). Plus, an extra day off for your birthday.
- Pension Contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance cover
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to Work
- Voucher scheme and retail discount card
- Monthly awards based on Glide’s values