Salary ranging from: £30k - £35k.
We have an exciting opportunity for a 2nd Line Analyst to join our NOC team based out of our Birmingham office with hybrid working.
The 2nd Line Analyst is a critical point of contact for our customers and site contacts, providing support for all incidents which are escalated to the team from the 1st Line Analyst team. The 2nd Line team manage the live network environment to provide as close to 100 % uptime of all devices on the network in accordance with agreed SLA’s
- Act as the technical authority and escalation point for Glide’s network infrastructure, consisting of wired and wireless networks and an overall national network
- Ensure that all incident management processes are followed to ensure timely resolution of Major Incidents and 2nd line tickets escalated from the 1st line team. Also to support Field engineer resources during fault investigations.
- Provide analysis and review of current processes and suggest improvements to ensure we Glide always meets contractual commitments and exceeds expectations.
Skills and experience:
- 1+ years’ experience within a NOC environment
- Understanding and hands on experience of networking principles and setups with a good grasp of ISP networking fundamentals
- CISCO CCNA or equivalent desirable. ITIL Foundation desirable
- Able to provide on-call cover 24/7
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays). Plus, an extra day off for your birthday.
- Pension Contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance cover
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to Work
- Voucher scheme and retail discount card
- Monthly awards based on Glide’s values