Contract: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £30k + £16k OTE (On Target Earnings)
We at Glide are specialists in difficult to serve markets. Our business is all about delivering pioneering connectivity solutions through the development and innovation of cutting-edge technology.
We aspire to lead the future of broadband. We are seeking likeminded, passionate & talented individuals who live and breathe innovation to help us succeed in our mission.
On top of this, we provide a fabulous place to work, a great company ethos, and a supportive environment to develop your skills and experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for Business Development Executive to join our Direct Sales team.
Business Development Executive (BDE) will hunt and close net new annual recurring revenue from new logo customer acquisition. The BDE will manage the entire sales process from targeting, nurturing, qualifying, proposal writing, proposal submission. The postholder will collaborate with various professionals, so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment and on their own. The successful applicant should be able to lead and motivate themselves and their virtual team members to achieve specific sales targets.
- Proactively prospect and target new customers on assigned territories.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process.
- Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines.
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products.
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement.
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met.
- Build an open-communication environment for your team.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales.
Skills and experience:
- Telecommunications and/or IT sales experience preferred.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel.
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude.
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays). Plus, an extra day off for your birthday.
- Pension Contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance cover
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to Work
- Voucher scheme and retail discount card
- Monthly awards based on Glide’s values
You may have experience in: Sales Executive, Marketing Executive, Business Development Manager, Telesales, Business Developer, Business Development Officer.