Location: Clevedon, Birmingham or Wembley
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £34k - £45k per annum
We at Glide are specialists in difficult to serve markets. Our business is all about delivering pioneering connectivity solutions through the development and innovation of cutting-edge technology.
We aspire to lead the future of broadband. We are seeking likeminded, passionate & talented individuals who live and breathe innovation to help us succeed in our mission.
On top of this, we provide a fabulous place to work, a great company ethos, and a supportive environment to develop your skills and experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for Business Systems Analyst to join our Programme Management team.
Working with internal functional areas to identify the current processes and systems data flows with a view of scoping improvements to efficiency and automation. Programme managing changes through key business priorities and roadmaps of activities to stakeholders and system developers internally and externally.
As a Business Analyst you will work with internal business users, stakeholders and interlinking departments to scope requirements to drive effective and efficient processes and systems through a controlled change programme in line with business strategic goals. This role is accountable for capturing the current processes to include system data flows where required to improve processes.
Your day to day duties will involve overseeing the end to end BAU development queue:
- Lead/chair regular meetings with key business owners to prioritise and manage the BAU development queue.
- Triage of development requests (stories), to ensure developer time is not spent on unnecessary work.
- Prompting of and assisting with UAT testing of new developments.
- Report on progress against roadmap, and new development builds.
- Communicate updates to impacted users prior to system go live.
- Support administration of system changes and bugs.
Skills and experience:
Experience as a Business Analyst to support business strategic goals through delivering continuous improvement development to support business productivity.
- Adaptable self-starter.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive.
- Organised with strong time-management skills.
- Desirable a Business Analyst qualification or similar experience.
- Preferable 3 years experience in a similar role.
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays). Plus, an extra day off for your birthday.
- Pension Contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance cover
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to Work
- Voucher scheme and retail discount card
- Monthly awards based on Glide’s values
You may have experience in: Senior Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Improvement Analyst, Process Improvement Analyst, Continuous Improvement Co-Ordinator.