Salary ranging from: £30k - £40k.
We have an exciting opportunity for Field Engineers to join our Delivery team. Roles are available nationwide.
Our regional Field Engineers work within their allocated regions delivering and supporting projects and live customer services. Working alongside Regional Managers and Project Managers they will attend all customer sites requiring site activations/provisions of IT/VOIP services, wireless surveys and technical and infrastructure fault calls. Our Regional Engineers are our eyes and ears for the delivery teams to ensure our customer requirements are met and put first.
- Onsite proactive and reactive response to customer demands
- Configuring, installing and replacing network equipment as a key part of customer managed service provision
- Work closely with project delivery team to assist with the delivery of new site openings through the activation of our managed service provision to new and existing site premises
- Conducting commissioning testing and production of associated reports.
- Conducting and producing accurate WI-FI coverage test surveys and reports to company procedure
- Assist in the management of service incidents and requests through on site diagnostics and 1st time fixes
- Accurate and timely provision of documentation including Site Visit reports
- Management of van stock to ensure all customer re-visits are kept to a minimum
Skills and experience:
- Experienced in configuring and troubleshooting networking equipment – predominantly Cisco 2960 catalyst models, small business switches, Ruckus Switching equipment
- Conversant with principles and standards for Passive Optical Networks (PONs) and Point to Point networks with reference to Fibre to the Home (FttH) and fibre to the premises installations
- CCNA qualification desirable, as is the possession of a relevant ECS or CSCS card
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays). Plus, an extra day off for your birthday.
- Pension Contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance cover
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to Work
- Voucher scheme and retail discount card
- Monthly awards based on Glide’s values