Salary ranging from: £40k - £50k.
We have an exciting opportunity for talented Project Managers to join our Delivery team. Roles are available Nationwide.
Project managers are allocated a set of projects and are responsible for ensuring they are delivered to the highest quality, on time and to budget, with a focus on continues improvement.
- Monitoring, managing and reporting on a core set of project KPI's.
- Operational management of field resources responsible for delivery of projects, as well as management and co-ordination of partners and sub-contractors, and client liaison during project delivery.
- Enforce, maintain and monitor Health and Safety, ensure sub-contractor and engineer compliance with group H&S policies.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of managing ICT projects, with a proven track record of delivering installation projects to industry standards on time and on budget.
- Highly motivated team player with first class communication skills and customer focused attitude.
- A Project Management qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Any experience in cabling, network, infrastructure or managed service projects within the education sector would be highly beneficial.
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays). Plus, an extra day off for your birthday.
- Pension Contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance cover
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to Work
- Voucher scheme and retail discount card
- Monthly awards based on Glide’s values