Salary ranging from: £24k - £25k.
We at Glide are specialists in difficult to serve markets. Our business is all about delivering pioneering connectivity solutions through the development and innovation of cutting-edge technology.
We aspire to lead the future of broadband, and we are seeking likeminded & talented individuals that live and breathe innovation and passion to help us succeed in our mission.
On top of this, we provide a fabulous place to work, a great company ethos, and a supportive environment to develop your skills and experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for talented unique individual to join our Service Support team.
Showing a passion for customer service excellence and incident resolution and demonstrating a high degree of empathy, the Service Desk Analyst will take ownership of all customer incidents, queries, and escalations, questioning and diagnosing each request and applying first time fixes wherever possible, before passing incidents to the correct resolving group.
- Acting as the first point of contact for Glide customers, responding positively, professionally and with empathy.
- Responding to customer incidents and requests, via telephone, email, live chat and social media, providing triage and troubleshooting to ensure that first contact resolution and/or first-time fix is achieved where possible.
- Case ownership, ensuring that customers are kept informed of progress, tracking and escalating issues as and when necessary
Skills and experience:
- Customer Service experience, handling service incidents, queries complaints.
- Experience in using a Service Management system to manage incidents and track performance.
- A strong ability to utilise active listening, analysing and understanding the needs of the customer.
- Able to work rotational and varying shift pattens covering business needs from 07:00 – 23:00 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
You may have experience in the following:
Customer Services, IT Administrator, IT Support, Customer Resolutions, Customer Experience, Service Desk Agent, Call Centre Analyst, Senior Desk Analyst.
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays). Plus, an extra day off for your birthday.
- Pension Contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance cover
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to Work
- Voucher scheme and retail discount card
- Monthly awards based on Glide’s values