Terms and Conditions for Refer a Friend
The Promoter is Glide Utilities Ltd (company no. 06194523) whose registered office is at Alpha Tower, Suffolk Street Queensway, Birmingham, B1 1TT (“Glide”). The use of the refer-a-friend promotion, whereby both the Referee and Referrer receive £50 credit in exchange for referring a friend to Glide’s services (“Referral Scheme”) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
To be eligible, the following requirements must be met:
- The Referrer must be an existing Glide customer who has at least one property with an energy service that is active with Glide on their account
- The Referee must set up their account with Glide before the closing date of the Referral Scheme and include at least one energy service on their account. The Referee must not be an existing gas and/or electricity Glide customer.
- Your property must be for domestic purposes only and in mainland Britain (we can’t supply you if your property is in Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands).
- You must be at least 18 years old, or if your property is in Scotland at least 16 years old.
- By referring a friend, it is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The supply of services is subject to Glide’s domestic terms and conditions which can be found a glide.co.uk/terms/domestic
- The Referral Scheme is open to all students studying in the United Kingdom, who use Glide’s utility services.
Qualifying Referral and Benefits
- The £50 credit will only be applied to both properties if/when the following qualifying conditions are met:
- The referral link provided to the Referrer was used by the Referee to set up the service(s) with Glide (‘Referral Link’)
- Both properties have included the energy service
- All tenants of each property with the energy service have successfully signed up
- All tenants have made their first monthly payment plan payment in full
- Once both accounts have surpassed the 14-day cooling-off period
- The Referral Scheme is applicable per property not per individual tenant; therefore a £50 credit will be applied to the property. All tenants in the property will benefit from the credit applied to the house as a collective.
- There is no limit as to how many houses you refer using your referral link. The £50 credit will apply to each whole house which is set up in line with these Terms and Conditions.
- No cash alternative to the offer will be offered. The offer is not transferrable to another person or to another property.
- Your Referral Link will have to be used as the means to the creation of the new house to receive any credit.
- By participating in the Referral Scheme, you agree Glide will make the final determination as to whether a house has met all the requirements to be considered a qualifying referral.
- Glide is not obliged to and will not release to you the reasons why a referral has not been successful.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Any personal data relating to the referrals will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Each party acknowledges and agrees these Terms and Conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties, whereby there has been no reliance upon any oral or written representations made
- This offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network platform. You are providing your information to Glide and not to any other party. The information will be used in conjunction with Glide’s Privacy & Cookies policy at glide.co.uk/policies/privacy
- Glide reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes to the Referral Scheme will be notified to customers as soon as possible by Glide.
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and in no way alter or limit Glide domestic terms and conditions, or agreements.