Renewal Incentive Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is Glide Utilities Ltd (company no. 06194523) whose registered office is at Alpha Tower, Suffolk Street Queensway, Birmingham, B1 1TT (“Glide”). The use of the renewal incentive, whereby the renewed house receives £100 credit in exchange for renewing their contract with Glide’s services (“Renewal Scheme”) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
To be eligible, the following requirements must be met:
- Must be an existing Glide customer who has at least one property with an energy service that is active with Glide on their account.
- Your property must be for domestic purposes only and in mainland Britain (we can’t supply you if your property is in Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands).
- You must be at least 18 years old, or if your property is in Scotland at least 16 years old.
- By renewing your account and receiving this incentive it is indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The supply of services is subject to Glide’s domestic terms and conditions which can be found at glide.co.uk/terms/domestic.
- The renewal Incentive is open to all Glide Customers studying in the United Kingdom, who currently use Glide’s utility services.
Qualifying Renewal and Benefits
- The £100 credit will only be applied to the property if/when the following qualifying conditions are met:
- The property has included the energy service
- All tenants of the property with the energy service have successfully renewed
- All tenants have made their first monthly payment plan payment in full
- Once the account has surpassed the 14-day cooling-off period
- The Renewal Incentive is applicable per property not per individual tenant; therefore a £100 credit will be applied to the property. All tenants in the property will benefit from the credit applied to the house as a collective.
- No cash alternative to the incentive will be offered. The Incentive is not transferrable to another person or to another property.
- By participating in the Renewal Incentive Scheme, you agree Glide will make the final determination as to whether a house has met all the requirements to be considered a qualifying renewed house.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Any personal data relating to the renewal will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- You acknowledge and agree these Terms and Conditions contain the whole agreement whereby there has been no reliance upon any oral or written representations made.
- This Incentive is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network platform. You are providing your information to Glide and not to any other party. The information will be used in conjunction with Glide’s Privacy & Cookies policy at glide.co.uk/policies/privacy
- Glide reserves the right to cancel or amend the incentive and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes to the renewal incentive will be notified to customers as soon as possible by Glide.
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and in no way alter or limit Glide domestic terms and conditions, or agreements.