Terms and Conditions for UNiDAYS Promotion
The Promoter is Glide Utilities Ltd (company no. 06194523) whose registered office is at Alpha
Tower, Suffolk Street Queensway, Birmingham, B1 1TT ("Glide"). The following terms and
conditions apply to the promotional offer offered by Glide through MyUNiDAYS Ltd (“UNiDAYS”).
This UNiDAYS promotion is for new customers, who uses Glide as their service provider at their
property, to receive a The Restaurant Choice Card with a value of a 50GBP (£50) including
delivery to your registered address for the (“Promotion”).
The voucher has no alternative value and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative
The use of Promotion is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Eligibility and Qualifying Criteria
To be eligible, the following requirements must be met:
- The Promotion is available to new domestic tenants (customers) only who sign their property
up to receive Glide’s services.
- All customers in the property (who are obliged to pay the energy bills) must sign-up to
- A minimum of 1 bank card must be registered to each of the relevant customer’s accounts
- The offer is not available to existing Glide customers, except where the existing customer
transfers Glide’s services to a new property after their existing account is closed and paid
- The customers must have signed up for the ‘Glide Energy package’, which includes at least
all the following services:
- gas (where there is a gas supply at your property);
- Properties with pre-payment meters or credit meters are not eligible for this Promotion
- The Promotion may be withdrawn if any tenant customer in your house has or accrues an
outstanding balance for non-payment of bills or does not have a valid payment method
registered to their account i.e. a registered bank card
- All tenant housemates must pay their first bill in full to be eligible for the £50 voucher
- This Promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over
- This Promotion excludes Glide’s employees, their families or any Glide supplier.
- This Promotion is non-transferable to another person or to another property
- Only one Promotion per household/ property will be permitted
- This Promotion is applicable per property not per individual tenant; therefore a £50
voucher will be given to the property.
- You agree to share the Promotion between all the tenant/ customers at the property;
Glide are not responsible for the division of this Promotion between housemates and
cannot be held liable if this does not happen.
- If all of your services do not start within 2 months or if you cancel your Glide order
within your 14 day cooling off period, you will not be eligible for this Promotion and if
you have already received the physical voucher, you will be required to return it or to pay
for it at the face value of 50GBP (£50).
Other Terms and Conditions
Close Terms and Conditions
- By undertaking a sign up to Glide you recognise that you could be initiating the change of
supply process to transfer your energy away from your current supplier. By doing this you
are confirming that you are acting in an authorised capacity for your household and have the
permission of all the bill payers.
- Any personal data relating to the referrals will be used in conjunction with Glide's Privacy
policy which can be found at https://glide.co.uk/policies/privacy.
- Glide reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer and these Terms and Conditions at any
time. This Promotion will be available for a limited period only.
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and in no way alter or limit Glide domestic
terms and conditions/ agreements.
- Glide has arranged this Promotion in good faith but cannot accept any liability related to