Location: Clevedon, Bristol (hybrid, 3 days per week in office)
Salary: £60 – 70 k
Glide are specialists in difficult to serve markets. Our business is all about delivering pioneering connectivity solutions through the development and innovation of cutting-edge technology.
We are seeking like-minded, passionate & talented individuals to help us succeed.
We provide a fabulous place to work, a great company ethos, and a supportive environment to develop your skills and experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join our Finance Team.
We are looking for a qualified, experienced Finance Manager to join our team and help us to better understand our financial, commercial and operational performance across the Group. Further development of the reporting functions is required to monitor progress against the 5-year plan, and annual budget, so that we can identify trends and opportunities and facilitate better business decision making.
- Lead budget and reforecasting modelling for each division with consolidation into group position
- Develop and run a rolling forecast programme
- Forward look scenario modelling to assess highlight risks/opportunities and impact on profitability, working capital, covenants etc
- Production of reporting packs – budgeting, reforecasting, operational KPIs, sales reporting and ensuring budgets are communicated to operational heads with regular and accurate reporting of actuals
- Enhance KPI reporting with best in practice mindset and preparing KPI’s for monthly board pack, with a focus on aligning with strategic goals
- Work with reporting manger to assess the forecast model and simplify or modify where appropriate
- Data management – ensure data is well structured and maintained across the group to provide accuracy, consistency and “one-version of the truth”
- Support the finance team during corporate transactions including consolidation of prospective M&A activity, due diligence analysis, information memorandum analysis/data, data room
- Various ad hoc reporting for Board and Exec team
Skills and experience:
- Experience: ACCA or CIMA qualified finance professional with experience of working in an FP&A role. Experience of a leveraged, PE backed business would be an advantage.
- Budget management: Experience and ability to develop and deliver multi-divisional budgets, 5-year models/plans and regular forecasting. Able to develop and design reports.
- Results focus: Commercial thinker with the ability to work closely with managers from across the business to deliver annual budgets and 5-year plan. Driven to deliver improvements.
- Stakeholder management: excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to and engage with different audiences, including the Exec Board. Able to demystify finance and place it within an operational and commercial context to ensure maximum influence across the business.
- Systems: Experience of Anaplan would be an advantage. Experience of BI/analytics tools and data warehousing, alongside advanced excel skills are essential. Role holder must be able to manage substantial volumes of data across disparate underlying core systems.
- Self-management: Organised with the ability to use initiative, prioritise and manage own time. Able to make decisions quickly and work to tight deadlines
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays). Plus, an extra day off for your birthday.
- Pension Contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discounted Dental Scheme
- Life Insurance cover
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to Work
- Voucher scheme and retail discount card
- Monthly awards based on Glide’s values
You may have experience in: Finance Business Partner, Commercial Manager, Management Accountant, Financial Controller